Tickets sold on intercity buses are divided into 2 categories:
1) Specific bus route tickets (valid only on the intercity bus route specified on the ticket)
2) All districts and intercity tickets (valid on all intercity bus routes operated by intercity buses and on all bus routes operated by the public bus companies of Famagusta, Larnaka, Nicosia, Limassol and Pafos)
- All districts and intercity tickets are also issued by the public bus companies of Famagusta, Larnaca, Nicosia, Limassol and Pafos. These tickets are also valid on all intercity routes
- Specific bus route tickets are printed in different colours (different colour for each intercity bus route)
- All districts and intercity tickets issued by intercity buses and by the bus companies of Famagusta, Larnaka, Nicosia, Limassol and Pafos are all printed in blue colour
- One day tickets have a stamp with the day for which the ticket is valid (For example: 05/07/2010)
- Weekly tickets have a stamp with the day until which the ticket is valid (for example: 11/07/2010).
- Weekly tickets are valid from Monday until 24:00 (midnight) Sunday
- Monthly tickets have a stamp with the last day of the month that the ticket is valid for (for example: 31/07/2010).
- In the monthly tickets Intercity bus ticket stamped with the date on which you purchase and will apply up to onemonth after” eg If issued on 05/09 will be valid until 05/10”
- Yearly tickets have a stamp with the year that the ticket is valid for (for example: 2010)
- Yearly tickets are valid from 1st January until 24:00 of 31st December
Students attending universities in Cyprus are entitled to 50% discount. A valid university student card is needed to obtain student bus tickets
Studentsover 12 years old who are not permanent residents of Cyprus and do not attend secondary schools and private secondary schools in Cyprus will pay regular price on all intercity routes and all routes in all the provinces of Cyprus
The following categories can travel free on all intercity routes and all routes in all the provinces of Cyprus:
1. All children under the age of 6 and ONLY ACCOMPANIED BY an adult”
2. Soldiers (when show military I.D.)
The following categories can travel with -50% discounts if they show the appropriate card for each case.
1. Students over the age of 6 years attending secondary schools and private secondary schools in Cyprus.
2. Students, attending colleges, universities in the free areas( NOT IN THE TURKISH MILITARY OCCUPATION AREAS) of the Cyprus Republic. MUST SHOW A VALID STUDENTS CARD. FOTO, NAME OF INSTITUTION, HOLDERS DETAILS NAME AND SURNAME, VALIDITY DATE, EXPIRING DATE.
3. Pensioners and “social card holders”
For more information please contact us at:
Free Phone: 80007789