Icon Collection of the Holy Monastery of Panagia Chrysorrogiatissa

In the sacristy of the Monastery, which is housed on the roof of the monastic buildings, holy relics and icons are on display.

Special mention should be made of the icons of the Resurrection of Lazaros of the 15th century, of the Virgin Giving Alms of the 16th century and of the Virgin Chrysorrogiatissa of 1760.

District: Paphos

Postal Address: T.K.8649 Monastery Chrysorroiatissas

Accreditation: Metropolis Paphos

Operation Period: All year

Hours: Daily (September to April) 07:00 to 16:30 (May-August) 07:00 to 18:30

Facilities: Parking is available. There are restrooms. The premises of the museum and the old winery, are not accessible for people in wheelchairs. For entry to the other rooms of the monastery for people in wheelchairs should be made in advance by contacting the Monastery. There is the monastery shop where visitors have the opportunity to buy souvenirs such as books, images, religious items as well as products which are produced by the Monastery wine, epsima, liquor etc. Payment is by cash only. In the space of the gallery is free wifi for other sites of the monastery should be asked by the head of the sales The Connection. There are brochures for visitors to Greek and Russian.

Website / Email: www.impaphou.org / keneikon.imchrysor@hotmail.com

Telephone / Fax: 00357-26722457 / 00357-26722819

Admission Fee: Free Entry. Accepted voluntary contributions.

Supply Fee: –

Map Google Map:

About The Author

Related posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *