The church was built in Limassol in 1879 and is dedicated to St. Catherine. The architect Friar Francescoda Monghidoro from Bologna followed the prevailing European trends of the season for such buildings. Use Baroque elements, inside, choosing a more ecclesiastical pattern for the exterior façade, a main element of which is the main entrance. The walls of the arches and the dome decorated with neo-Byzantine frescoes painted in 1979 during renovation.
Address: 28 October T.K. 259, Limassol
Operating period: All year
Hours: Open: Daily: 18:30, Sunday: 08:00, 09:30 (Greek), 11:00 (Latin), 18:30 (English)
Website / Email: www.cypruscatholicchurch.org / email@example.com
Contact Phone / Fax: 00357-25362946 / 00357-25346290